G 4.0mm Hook and any DK yarn, we chose some DK cotton yarn in 2 shades of blue and some green and white.
1. In white crochet 8sc into a magic circle, pull to tighten, sl st to join (8)
2. 2sc in ea st around, sl st to fasten off (16)
3. Join your dark blue yarn with a sc in a front loop of your last round then crochet 1dc into the same st, 1dc and 1sc in the next st, repeat this method around until you have 8 petals by crocheting [1sc, 1dc in next st, 1dc, 1sc in next st] Sl st in 1st st to fasten off.
4. Now join your light blue yarn in a back loop of step 2 (the white) with a sc and crochet 1dc, 1tr in the same st, 1tr, 1dc, 1sc in the next st, repeat this method until you have 8 petals by crocheting [1sc, 1dc, 1tr in next st, 1tr, 1dc, 1sc in next st] sl st in 1st st to fasten off.
5. Now you want to create some leaves so get your green yarn and ch11, 1sc in 2nd st from hook, 1hdc in next st, 1dc in the next 2 sts, 1tr in the next 2 sts, 1dc in the next 2 sts, 1hdc in next st, 1sc in last st (10).
6. Turn your work clockwise and crochet into the foundation row's chain spaces with 1sc in the first ch sp, 1hdc in the next ch sp, 1dc in the next 2 ch sps, 1tr in the next 2 ch sps, 1dc in the next 2 ch sps, 1hdc in the next ch sp, 1sc in the last ch sp. Fasten off and sew onto your flower underneath, hide your tails. Make another leaf if desired for added beauty.
Have Crocheting !!
© HappyBerry This pattern can not be reproduced in any way without credit given to HappyBerry. This includes copying and pasting into another blog or website, and filming the pattern for use on YouTube. You can however print it off for personal use or for use in a crochet group. Thank you.